(as of Jan 24,2022 01:19:36 UTC – Details)
The blower motor is designed to produce more air as you turn up the knob on your AC system. However, when the blower motor fails the motor is no longer able to blow on high.
Once you have changed the factory blower motor that has failed on your truck you'll be able to control your AC/heat again.
OE Part Number :
Fitment Of The Heater Blower Motor :
2005-2012 Acura RL
How to replace?
1) Locate the blower motor under the passenger side dash. Removing the dash may be necessary to access the blower motor on some vehicles. And disconnect the blower motor electrical connector
(Note: On older vehicles, the blower motor may be located in the engine compartment on the passenger side firewall).
2) Remove the retaining screws to the blower motor assembly.
3) Remove the blower motor retaining screws. Remove the motor from the box.
4) Compare the new blower motor to the old one to verify that you have the correct part. Install the new motor into the box and tighten the retaining screws. Re-install the blower motor assembly.
5) Connect the blower motor electrical connector.
6) Operate the heating and A/C system. Verify that the blower motor operates at all speeds and that the system produces hot and cold air.
7) Searching related installation video on the internet will be also recommended.
【FITMENT】: 2005-2010 Odyssey /2005-2012 Acura RL / 2006-2007 Ridgeline
【Replace Part Number】: 700192, 79310SHJA01, 75735, PM9304, BM 9304, 902 21035 736, 902 21035, HO3126109, 79310-SJC-A02, 79310-SHJ-A01, PM9304, 75735 HO3126109, 2400-325935, R2031-168262-TYC, BM 9304C AC Blower
【Advantage Of The Motor】: Quieter, more energy-efficient, more durable, Wind power strong and No noise. Permanently lubricated self-aligning bearings with long design life and reliable performance
【Replacement AC Blower Motor With Fan】: Responsible for producing air that goes through the vents of your vehicle’s AC and heating system. If your AC or Heater does not produce or circulate any heated or cooled air then you may have a problem with your blower motor
【1 Year Warranty】: Every Blower Motor Resistor must take inspected and tested multiple times before the shipment, if you get any problems with our this Blower Motor Resistor, please contact us in the first time, we will response it as soon as possible.